The Health Promotion Unit strives to achieve their aims through:
- Advocating for health based on human rights and solidarity
- Investing in sustainable policies, actions and infrastructure to address the determinants of health
- Building and leading alliances with public, private, non-governmental and international organisations and civil society to create sustainable actions for health
- Monitor progress through appropriate research, indicators and targets
- Providing capacity building for people to make the right choices for their own health
- Reaching out to people within the setting of their every day life; where they learn, work, play and love
We pledge to sustain our services and efforts so that the population of Malta can live healthier, more rewarding lives.